Saturday, 9 April 2016

Ready for take off? (09.04.2016)

Good afternoon bloggers

I created this layout today for the Oh Boy challenge at Mercy Tiera's 27 Day Scrappy Challenge for April.

I was originally going to keep this layout simple but I got a little carried away. I have never really used washi tape too much before but have been inspired by Shimelle and there's no stopping me now!

The 12x12 background sheet is Echo Park Little Boy "In the Clouds" from 2010. It cost 90p and has been in my stash for a long time. The Enjoy your flight 6x6 sheet is WRMK travel light paper pad which came free with a magazine. The Bon Voyage, Weekend Away and ticket tags are all Docrafts Papermania All Aboard.  The air hostess sticker and washi tapes are from my stash.

The black alphabet stickers are Papermania Capsule liquorice Sherbert from 2011. The question mark sticker is AC remarks Smokey Joe's from 2006. The black alpha rub ons are Doodlebug Design Inc all mixed up beetle black. The enjoying the ride banner is Sn@p Simple Stories I Am.

All the wood veneers are Studio Calico. The large eyelets are WRMK. The aeroplane paper clip is from my stash. The large map flair pin is MME Jubilee. The small brads are Sn@p Life Documented. The heart gems and twine are from my stash.

The inks used are Impress red dye, Ranger black Archival, Dew Drop Memento Summer Sky and Versacolor mini Canary.  I used a Grant Studios La De Dah journalling pen. I also used Amy Tangerine and October Afternoon phrase stamps.

I used silicone glue, double sided tape and foam pads.

I am pleased with this bright fun layout for such a lovely photo of my Billy boy. It's a wonderful memory of my special boy as he passed away unexpectedly in January and we miss him terribly.




Thanks for looking.


Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment