Friday, 8 April 2016

My Routine (08.04.2016)

Good afternoon bloggers

This is my latest layout and, to be honest, I am pleased it's done! I attempted too many challenges on one layout and it was hard work!! I don't think I am entirely happy with it and I shall keep things more simple in future. However, I persevered with it so here it is!!

The original idea was to use vellum for the weekly challenge at www.shimelle.com. I don't have alot of vellum so gathered together what I could find and decided on the star theme. I was also following the April sketch challenge at For the love of pretty paper (UK Scrapbooking Group) and also incorporated their everyday routine challenge. I had been thinking of scrapping a layout about Elvis & his routine and had already printed the photos so it fitted in nicely with these challenges.

The 12x12 background sheet is Sn@p Simple Stories Say Cheese and most of the ephemeria on the page is Simple Stories. The vellum is from my stash as is the washi tape, the star paper chain, the star stickers, the journalling paper and the 8x8 scalloped page.

The frames are from The Works. The journalling pen is Grant Studios La De Dah.  I have used Stazon Midnight Blue and a blue ink from my collection. I have used my Trodant office date stamp.

The alphabet is Jillibean Soup red celebration from 2008 and I have had those for a very long time! !

I used double sided tape as an adhesive.

I hope you like my layout. I am exhausted now!!




Thanks for looking.




Helen xxx


1 comment: