Thursday, 3 March 2016

What a Treasure (03.03.2016)

Good evening bloggers,

I popped up to my craft room late this afternoon and whipped up this layout in record time! It took less than 45 minutes from start to finish including writing the layout info on the reverse side.

I never buy scrapbooking kits. I usually purchase 12x12 paper pads either plain or in a style that I like. I do the same with embellishments. However, this kit was sent to me by my American friends quite some time ago and I do make use of it from time to time. It's Paper Boutique Dena Designs 2010. I think it's called New Seasons.

Everything on the layout is from the kit apart from the Laugh out Loud sticker which is from the K&Co Kelly Panacci Blossom Phrases grand adhesions pack. I am a huge fan of K&Co.

The journalling is done with a Gelly Roll copper star pen.

I have used my Trodant office date stamp and the Amy Tangerine rotary phrase stamp with a Stazon saddle brown ink pad. I inked the edges of the page with a mini Ink it Up gold ink pad. I inked the edges of the journalling tag in brushed corduroy distress ink.


Thanks for looking,


Helen xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment