Friday, 18 March 2016

Lemon Tree (18.03.16)

Good afternoon bloggers.

This layout is for Shimelle's weekly challenge to use letters.

These fun photos were taken in Corfu in 1993 when I saw lemon and orange trees for the first time. It's not something we really see in England!

The 12x12 background sheet is s.e.i. Poppy. It's been in my stash for a long time and cost £1.15. I don't buy single sheets of 12x12 these days but I did when I first started scrapbooking.

All the lemon related pieces are Kaisercraft Nan’s Favourite.

The Good Stuff card is Sn@p Life Documented. The spreading my wings banner is Simple Stories I Am. The awesome chippie is My Minds Eye Sherbert Peace. The arrow and @ wood veneers are Studio Calico. The tag is recycled.

The hand paper clip is from my stash. The gems came from Vietnam. The embroidered brads are DoCrafts Papermania Happy Days. The 1993 stickers are from my stash. The letters are DoCrafts.

The yellow ribbon is recycled. The dot ribbon is Gisela Graham.

I have used my Amy Tangerine rotary phrase stamp and my October Afternoon Daily Flash Catchphrase stamp.

The inks used are Ink it Up orange, Versacolor yellow, Impress Poppy Red and Versafine Vintage Sepia.

I used double sided tape, silicone glue and foam pads.



Thanks for looking.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment