Thursday, 31 March 2016

Flat Cap Fun (31.03.2016)

Good afternoon bloggers

Today's layout is for Shimelle's weekly challenge. I was busy with family, friends and rock n roll over Easter so am a bit late with this layout. I had struggled with finding a suitable photo to scrap in black and white but luckily I took these photos at the weekend and they fit the bill perfectly!

The 12x12 background sheet is Crafts House Allsorts Licorice and has been in my stash for a long time. It is another 12x12 sheet that has been used thanks to my new filing system. I was going to use grey or black but I like this better. It cost 65p.

The Oh Yeah and Hello pieces are Snap Simple Stories Gold. The On my Way piece is Simple Stories I Am. The boy and dog chippie tag is Graphic45 and I'm sure it came free with a magazine. The alphabet post it's came from The Works and I only purchased them this week. They could become a firm favourite. The kraft tag is from my stash.

The screw brads, Guinness bottle top and ribbons are from my stash. The mini buttons are Docrafts Simply Gorjuss and I'm sure they came free with the magazine.

The vintage hand stamp is My Minds Eye Lost & Found from the 2010 Union Square "Perfect" acrylic stamp set.

I used a Stazon Jet Black ink pad and a Papermate pen for the journalling.  I used my Trodant office date stamp.

I used my Crop-a-Dile and my new Ranger mini ink blending tool. I thought it was about time I purchased a blending tool after watching Shimelle use one regularly. It also protects my ink pads from damage so is a good investment.

The adhesives used are double sided tape and foam pads. I also used my Xyron quick sticker maker for the Hello piece.



Thanks for looking.

Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment