Monday, 7 March 2016

Elvis & his toys! (07.03.2016)

Good morning bloggers

I have completed another layout for Shimelle's online crop weekend. This one is for the scrapping a larger photo challenge but I also challenged myself to scrap from a kit.

I first decided on the grey background and then thought I would try and create the layout using just the Sn@p Simple Stories Gold cards and squares pack that I purchased very recently. I resisted the temptation to grab my doggy themed stash box!! I really like the way the simple muted colours have come together on the layout. 

The 12x12 grey background sheet is Core'dinations Reminisce. The black photo mount is American Crafts Primaries. The white photo mount is cut down from a 12x12 sheet that came with an album.

I have used a Versacolor mini black ink to ink the edges. The journalling has been done using a white Gelly Roll pen. I had a little trouble with the pen but managed in the end. 

I have used double sided tape, a tape runner and foam pads. 

I like to think that this is quite a sophisticated layout and I'm sure it will find its way to be framed on a wall at home somewhere! !

Hope you have a good week.

Thanks for looking,



Helen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment