Thursday, 31 March 2016

Easter Egg Hunt (31.03.2016)

Good evening bloggers

This layout is for the weekly challenge at Shimelle. The challenge this week is to follow a sketch.

This layout is a bit of a stash buster as I've used up some stash that I've had for a long time. The crochet Easter bonnets have been waiting to be used for ages. The egg paper has also been around for a while as have the green peel off dots.

The 12x12 background card and the yellow card is AC Primaries. The Easter egg paper is AC Dear Lizzy. The livin the good life sticker is a K&Co KP Blossom Phrases grand adhesion. The bird chippies came from The Works as did the fabric daffodils and buttons.

The crochet circles are Crafts Too and the resin daisies are Docrafts. The crochet Easter bonnets came from my stash.

I used a green Ink it Up mini ink pad. The journalling was done using a Grant Studios La De Dah pen. I used my Trodant office date stamp.

The adhesives used are double sided tape, foam dots and silicone glue.




Thanks for looking.



Helen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment