Saturday, 19 March 2016

Cape Daisies (19.03.16)

Good morning bloggers

Have you ever gone to bed and then got up again because you just had to create a layout that was spinning around in your head? If so, you will understand! Luckily, this was a simple layout. I placed the pieces down very quickly and then went back to bed! !

I have always had this photo in mind to create a layout at some point and today's the day. It's inspired by Glitter Girls video on using girly products on a boy layout. I think it fits perfectly with the floral theme.

Billy and Elvis are pooches not boys, but they are male, and it also took me away from my pooch related stash!

The entire layout had been created using a scrapbooking kit from Paper Boutique Dena Designs called new seasons. I believe it's from 2010 and that is when I received it as a gift from my US friends.

The only other items used are a green Ink it Up mini stamp and a green Gelly Roll metallic pen.

I used double sided tape for the photo, everything else was sticky!

Super simple and super cute!

To think, I always say I'm not a kit kinda gal! !!

 Thanks for looking.


Helen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment