Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Beach Boy (08.03.2016)

Good afternoon bloggers

Today's challenge over at Shimelle is to create a layout using three photos.

Well, if there's one subject I have many photos of, it's my pooch Elvis playing on the beach! He absolutely loves playing on the beach and he can usually smell the sea air before we even arrive!

This has been a real stashbusting layout and I am really pleased with what I have achieved here. I just got myself a cropper hopper storage rack for 12x12 sheets. Although, all my themed 12x12 sheets go into themed boxes, all the plain ones have been in a plastic box on my desk. I also have a box for patterned 12x12s that don't follow a particular theme and it's these ones that tend to get forgotten. I'm hoping that will change now as they will be to hand.

The 12x12 sheet used here came from my new system! It's from WRMK White Out Collection 2007 and is called Explore-Roam. It's fabulous and I can't believe I haven't used it before! !! 

The stamped card mounts are Core'dinations The Whitewash Collection 6x6 pad. The pebble card and white card came from my stash. The journal tag is Kaisercraft Seaside Collection. 

The stamps I have used are:-

Impression Obsession clear stamp set - Life's a Beach
Hobbyart Stamps - Beach Hut
American Crafts - Love you to the moon and back
Bladerubber - Shell
Stampendous - Retro Alphabet set (2006)

The inks used are:-

Stazon Midnight Blue/Blazing Red 
Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Impress Spring Green dye ink
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Ink It Up mini orange

I used a fine blue marker for the journalling.

The flat eyelet is WRMK. The wood veneer arrows are Studio Calico. The shells and gold metal embellishments are from my stash. The silver sun metal embellishments are American Traditional Designs Lil' Charms. The Crab paper clip is Sainsburys Summer Sundae set. 

I have used double sided tape, tape runner, foam tape and silicone glue.

I am really pleased to have used some of my stamps on this layout as well as embellishments that I've had for a long time.

Thanks for looking.

Helen

2 comments:

  1. Great job putting so many of your stamps to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That page is so cute. Hoping to get some scrapbooking done today. Trying to finish pages from 2015.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete