Saturday, 5 March 2016

A little treat just for you! (05.03.2016)

Good evening bloggers

I am taking part in Shimelle's online crop weekend. This is my layout for the warm up challenge. I've gone with hearts and mixing old with new. I've only managed this one layout so far but it's a very special one for a couple of reasons. This is actually my 100th 12x12 layout and the photo is very special to me.

Billy & Elvis are enjoying a rare iced treat on a hot day. We missed the ferry that day so sat in the park and enjoyed the sunshine with our treats.

The 12x12 background sheet is WRMK 72&Sunny “Summer” from 2010. The ice cream paper and red glitter card are from my stash. The tag is recycled from a clothing purchase. The sweet treats adhesive chipboard is K&Co Summer Fun Picnic. The striped eyelet is WRMK. All the gems and ribbon are from my stash.

I have used red glitter glue to outline the red wording and in the centre of the flower gems. I have used Stazon Blazing Red to ink edges and I stamped the A little treat just for you! using this ink. The stamp is from the Woodware Ice Cream Parfait clear stamp set.

I have used silicone glue, double sided tape and foam tape.

The new items on this layout were purchased yesterday! They are the Oh Yeah! clip and the cards both from Sn@p Simple Stories. The sunny wood embellishment is from the Works. The foam tape was also purchased yesterday.

The only part of this layout that I am not completely happy with is the WRMK striped eyelet on the red glitter card. Part of me thinks I could have left that space blank but I really wanted to use the eyelet so I went with it!



I hope you are all enjoying a crafty weekend. I have told myself that I shall be sorting and properly filing my layouts so we shall have to see how that goes!

Thanks for looking,


Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment