Monday, 8 February 2016

Magic (08.02.2016)

Good afternoon bloggers

I've been busy with a challenge again, there's no stopping me now!

I'm not the kind of crafter who ever loses their crafting mojo (I know, it's sickening!) and I've always got ideas circling around in my head. However, I do like to do a challenge and particularly a simple one with not too many rules!

This week's challenge at Shimelle Laine is a layout using hearts so here's my effort.

I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while and the heart theme is perfect.

My husband broke his leg last January and we were housebound for a few months. This photo was taken at the first rock n roll gig we managed to get to on the mainland following his recovery.

The 12x12 background card is Simple Stories Say Cheese.

I made the red hessian heart last year for another project but never used it. The buttons are all recycled or vintage from my collection.

The 'love' card is a Simple Stories 'Sayings' snap card.

The 'limitless' card is from DCWV The Mod-Retro stack. An all time favourite of mine.

The 'Crown' ribbon is from the Crafts Too Vintage ribbon set.

The 'love' wood veneer is from my stash possibly Studio Calico.

The heart stamp is PSX stamped using Brilliance Archival Moonlight White ink.

I have inked the edges using Versa colour black ink. The date stamp is my trusty Trodant office date stamp.

I used double sided tape and silicone glue. The mounts are from my scrap paper stash.

I am pleased with this layout and I think it might even make it into a frame!!

Thanks for looking.

Helen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment