Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Scrap365 July Sketch Challenge - Cottage Garden (25.06.2014)

Good afternoon bloggers

Oh boy, what a day! After waiting two weeks for my new washing machine to arrive, I was all set to get cracking with the huge pile of washing but, alas, luck has not been on my side. The new washing machine cannot be plumbed in as the old fixings have broken! Hopefully by this evening,  I can make a start! Fingers crossed!!

On the plus side, I have been able to upload this blog post!!

I've had another go at the July challenge over at Scrap365!

This layout is all about our cottage garden. My husband is the expert gardener,  not me!

The 12x12 is WRMK. The chippies are Graphic45. I have used various gems and brads from my stash. The alpha stickers and glitter brads are Forever Friends. I have used two mini doilies. I have used a wood veneer hashtag and a metal Home Sweet Home charm.  The metal flower is a mobile phone charm. The badge is Cath Kidston. The embroidered brad is V&A.

I really love the colours on this layout.

http://scrap365.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html



Bye for now, 

Helen xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you matched the colors with the image, well done! Always love see your creations!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty page and some great embellishments. Thanks for playing along this month at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh such a cute page! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete